Mason Contractors: Learn How Tech is Changing Design, Construction
NOW AND NEXT 2014 Symposium on Technology for Design and Construction
- Meet thought leaders and colleagues interested in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Open BIM Exchange, Software Trends and more.
- Learn about the innovations that are moving companies and people forward including:
- Where and how design and delivery is shifting
- Which software applications are transformative
- Best practices for collaborative project delivery
- How to engage with the global BIM community
- Connect with and hear from the best and the brightest such as, Jordan Brandt, AutoDesk; Deke Smith, buildingSMART alliance; Ray Topping, Fiatech; Bill East, Prairie Sky Consulting (formerly of the US Army Corps of Engineers).
- Coordinated by Northwestern University’s McCormick School of Engineering’s MPM Program, www.mpm.northwestern.edu
August 13-15, 2014
Northwestern University School of Law, Thorne Auditorium
375 East Chicago Avenue