Mason contractors and masonry professionals consider the computer to be part of their daily lives. Reach this targeted group of decision makers with your message and bring them to your site with just a click. Online Advertising Rates are costs per month for Run-of-Site excluding the in page square, which is home page only.
• 17,606 unique visitors each month
• 25,979 visits each month
• 88,610 page views
Banner Advertising Rates (per month)
||1 month||3 months||6 months||12 months|
728 x 90 pixels
468 x 60 pixels
250 x 250 pixels
|120 x 90 pixels||$417||$375
|120 x 60 pixels||$306||$275
Rates are per month/Run-of-Site, unless indicated.
Banner positions are subject to rotation.
Online Submission Information
- Web site advertisements should be supplied as GIF, JPEG or SWF (Flash) files, at a minimum 72dpi.
- Files size should not exceed 20 kb.
- Banner design available
Combination print, online and banner rates available
Banner Advertising Terms and Conditions
- Payment required within 15 days of signing advertising agreement.All rates are net.
- Subsequent periods will be billed at the beginning of each session.
- Ads will be posted 5 working days of being received.
- Advertisers holding the ad spot will be given the option to keep it, but the decision to renew is required no later than 15 days prior to end of existing contract. Replacements will be selected on a “first come, first served” basis.
Online Classified and Professional Services Advertising
The MASONRY Magazine web site accepts classified and professional services advertising. These text-only ads are economic and timely methods of getting your message to a responsive target audience. Classified and professional services ads are listed by various categories including: employment, services, used equipment, distribution and sales opportunities, etc.
Prices: 1 month $100, 2 months $175, 3 months $250
Specifications: up to 500 words
Tel: 770.431.0867, ext. 208
Tel: 770-431-0867 Ext. 227
- 35Classified Advertising is the most cost-effective way to reach your target audience. It is the ideal solution for: • Companies or individuals with equipment or tools to sell • Suppliers or contractors looking for specific equipment or tools • Consulting or business services • Recruiting Services • Offering or looking for employment opportunities2015 Rates: $97…
- 30MASONRY Magazine The Voice of the Masonry Industry Media Information Guide • Display Advertising Schedule • Contact Information • Request a copy of the media kit • Online Banner Advertising • Online Sponsored Topics • 2015 Editorial Calendar• Classified Advertising MASONRY, the monthly magazine of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA), serves and promotes…