• Companies or individuals with equipment or tools to sell
• Suppliers or contractors looking for specific equipment or tools
• Consulting or business services
• Recruiting Services
• Offering or looking for employment opportunities
$97 per column inch, or fraction thereof.
(Rates are net and payable in advance. No agency commission. Frequency discount available.)
• Column width is 3-3/8″
• Minimum type size is 8-pt. solid with an average of 10 words per line.
Add $45 to include your ad online
Just fax or e-mail your text and tell us the approximate ad size you want. We’ll design the ad and fax it back to you, along with the cost, for your approval.
Take advantage of the combination Print, Online and eNews rates for the best coverage to your target audience.
For Classified Advertising Call:
Toll-free: 888.303.5639, ext. 208
Toll-free: 888.303.5639, ext. 226
- 49MASONRY Magazine The Voice of the Masonry Industry Media Information Guide • Display Advertising Schedule• Contact Information• Request a copy of the media kit• Online Banner Advertising• Additional Advertising• Editorial Calendar• Classified Advertising MASONRY, the monthly magazine of the Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA), serves and promotes the needs…
- 36April 2014 2013 Changes in The Masonry Code The most recent addition of the Building Code Requirements and Specifications for Masonry Structures (TMS 402-13/ACI 530-13/ASCE 5-13) has been out since the fall of 2013. Are you aware of the changes? By Paul Curtis Since the late-1980s, the Masonry Standards Joint…
- 35Construction employers added 29,000 jobs in February and 321,000 over the past year, reaching the highest employment total in six years, as the sector's unemployment rate fell to an eight-year low of 10.6 percent, according to an analysis by the Associated General Contractors of America. Association officials cautioned, however, that…
- 35March 2015 MCAA Annual Convention The MCAA hosted an event-filled week during its Annual Convention, which was held in conjunction with the 2015 World of Concrete/World of Masonry show in Las Vegas last month. From seminars and competitions to social mixers and networking events, the MCAA kept attendees on their…
- 34Rentals By Maureen M. Upchurch Mason contractors of every size in every location are eventually saddled with the prospect of equipment purchases. In some cases, equipment necessary for the completion of a job will break down, be rendered obsolete, or be utilized across town or across the region on another…