• Companies or individuals with equipment or tools to sell
• Suppliers or contractors looking for specific equipment or tools
• Consulting or business services
• Recruiting Services
• Offering or looking for employment opportunities
$97 per column inch, or fraction thereof.
(Rates are net and payable in advance. No agency commission. Frequency discount available.)
• Column width is 3-3/8″
• Minimum type size is 8-pt. solid with an average of 10 words per line.
Add $45 to include your ad online
Just fax or e-mail your text and tell us the approximate ad size you want. We’ll design the ad and fax it back to you, along with the cost, for your approval.
Take advantage of the combination Print, Online and eNews rates for the best coverage to your target audience.
For Classified Advertising Call:
Toll-free: 888.303.5639, ext. 208
Toll-free: 888.303.5639, ext. 226
- 48Based in Charlotte, N.C., the Metrolina Chapter is fortunate to have a number of the nation’s largest mason contractors and suppliers in its chapter. Although the quantity of contractors and suppliers is a major factor in Metrolina’s continued success, the Charlotte organization also boasts an ability to continue growth because…
- 44Masonry magazine has appointed Karen D. Hickey as Editor, effective January 29, 2016, taking the place of Jennifer Morrell, who served as Editor of the publication for more than eight years.
- 36Since the late-1980s, the Masonry Standards Joint Committee (MSJC) has been meeting to shape the masonry building code for our industry. The code is revised every three years. However, this last cycle was reduced by one year to coincide with the development schedule for the upcoming 2015 International Building Code…