MASONRY Magazine Video News
A growing trend in marketing is the increased use of video to generate leads, enhance awareness of your products and position your company as an industry leader. A recent study on b2b marketing trends showed that 73% of b2b marketers planned to use video in their marketing efforts. The challenge to effective video marketing is expanding your market beyond YouTube and your own website.
MASONRY Magazine can help you dramatically increase the impact of your video marketing efforts or help you add video marketing to your marketing programs. MASONRY Magazine will aggressively promote your Video:
- The Video Channel on the MASONRY Magazine website,
- Posted to the MASONRY Magazine YouTube Channel,
- Featured in our monthly MASONRY eNewsletter
- Promoted through MASONRY eBlasts and Social Media Channels.
MASONRY Magazine also offers special video sponsorships of important industry topics. The sponsorship video will feature an interview with your company expert on the current masonry construction market, industry trends, construction projects and on-site problems and solutions. MASONRY Magazine will handle all production details for you.
For more information on the marketing benefits of MASONRY Video News and to get started, please contact your MASONRY Account Manager today.
More topics available
Many web visitors turn to masonrymagazine.com to research specific industry topics such as Moisture Management, BIM, Fall Protection, etc. Your company could be an exclusive sponsor of these important industry topics.
Your sponsorship includes:
- Your article or case study on the topic, including photographs and project drawings
- Links in your article to your webpage or landing page
- Inclusion of product brochures, case studies or company pdfs for download (limit of 3)
- Top Banner ad (468 x 60 pixels) on Sponsored Topic page
- Special promotion on home page, MASONRY eNewsletter and MASONRY eBlasts
- Monthly lead and activity reports
Masonry Magazine eBlast
MASONRY can deliver your marketing message on an exclusive basis to our opt-in email subscription list through the MASONRY eBlast program. You provide your eBlast copy as a complete HTML file, and we will take care of the rest. MASONRY will blast your message out to our subscribers on a specific date of your choosing. The subscriber response to MASONRY eBlasts has been substantial and offers an almost immediate source of new business lead generation.
- 55May 2008 MCAA Marketing Report Membership Dollars at Work By Damian Lang I realize many organizations spend money in places that may be questionable to their members, but this is certainly not the case with the MCAA's marketing dollars. As chairman of the Marketing Committee, I'd like to inform all…
- 53August 2015 As a skilled labor shortage in the masonry industry continues to frustrate, we are reminded in this article of why the masonry trade is such a viable option for young people today. Masonry is an indispensable trade. Without working masons to construct important new buildings and perform needed…
- 49Archives - 2005 and 2004 2005December- Staying Up and Running- Cast Stone for Masonry Construction- It's a Game of InchesNovember- Outcome of Masonry Industry Issues at Code Hearings- Investigators Examine Masonry Affected by Hurricane Katrina in Gulf States- Make an Educated Choice- The Fight Against Time- Water, Water EverywhereOctober- Cold…
- 46Archives - 2003 and 2002 2003 December 2003 - Self-Consolidating Grout... This Isn't Your Father's Grout Mix- Diamonds are a Mason's Best Friend- Masonry's Past, Future Come to Life at National Building Museum- A Layperson's Guide to Delay Claims, Part IINovember- Through Thick and Thin- The Chemistry of Waterproofing- All-Pro…